2022 International Student Sentiment Survey now live!
12 Sep 2022
Austrade, together with all states and territories, is pleased to launch the fifth Study Australia International Student Sentiment Survey. This online survey is now live and will remain open until Monday 10 October 2022.
Survey responses will help us to better understand the international student experience, identify student needs and improve access to information and support services. Findings from the survey will be shared nationally, via the MIP Weekly Newsletter, in late 2022.
Since the first Study Australia International Student Sentiment Survey in July 2020, responses have been collected from over 16,000 international students. Importantly, these responses have helped inform the ongoing improvement of federal, state and territory information and services, in support of international students.
Sincere thanks to those who promoted previous International Student Sentiment Surveys. We are now seeking your support once again. Social media tiles and suggested promotional copy can be found below.
The Study Australia International Student Sentiment Survey link is now live and will remain open until 9am AEST, Monday 10 October 2022. Australian education and training providers and their partners are invited to promote the survey to all current and prospective international students.
- The survey is open to all international students over 16 years of age.
- The survey can be completed online within 10 minutes.
- Eligible participants will go into a draw to win one of ten AU$100 e-gift cards, terms & conditions
- This survey is being run independently for Austrade and the Study Australia Partnership by QS Quacquarelli Symonds (QS).
- The survey will be carried out in compliance with the Privacy Act. All responses will remain anonymous and cannot impact a student’s visa status. For information regarding privacy, please refer to the privacy policies for Austrade and QS.
- If your students experience any difficulties in completing this survey or have any questions, please ask them to contact QS Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
The Study Australia International Student Sentiment Survey project demonstrates our care for international students’ wellbeing and our desire to better understand their needs and concerns. As part of the survey process, students are referred to the Study Australia website, which includes a broad range of information, digital tools and resources, with links to state and territory student support services.
Social Media Tiles
Social media copy 1
Your opinion matters! To help us support student wellbeing and deliver the right student services for you, please tell us about your experience – whether you are a current, former or even a future student of an Australian education institution. Click the link to get started. You can complete the survey anytime up until Monday 10 October, 2022.
As a thank you for participating, everyone who qualifies and completes the survey will go into a draw to win 1 of 10 grocery e-gift cards, each to the value of AU$100. Terms & Conditions apply.
Social media copy 2
Calling all international students studying in Australia, online or at a campus nearer to home! The Australian Government, in partnership with all Australian states and territories, invites you to complete an online survey about your student experience.
As a thank you for your participation, everyone who qualifies and completes the survey will go into a draw to win 1 of 10 grocery e-gift cards, each to the value of AU$100. The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.